C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, November 11, 2017

November Color Scheme

When Margie is coloring or when we're watching a Hallmark movie or one of our favorite shows...Rachel Maddow...I've been working on a background for my November Folt Bolt project. The color scheme is unexpected....but pretty fun. I'll fill you in on my progress in the next couple of days....but it involves this lovely variegated floss. It's going to be different and I don't have really any idea if it's going to work. 





No comments:

Post a Comment