C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Seasons

I love the clear difference in the seasons.  Things are visible now because of the bareness of the trees that you just can't see in the other seasons...like this large nest that Paul and I came across on a walk today.  I wonder who lives there? Squirrels maybe? It's a work of art!


Happy Thanksgiving by the way!  Paul and I cooked a traditional turkey dinner today and we'll spend tomorrow, Thanksgiving day with our son Sam. We'll have a vegetarian dinner and great conversation. We hope to see our other son, Nate on Friday.

I'm so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life and all the amazing opportunities that come my way. I feel very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment