C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

"Walk Finds"

On a morning walk this morning Becky and I came across 
a gingko tree that had lost its leaves and I felt right at home.






Then later today I got this photo from my friend Amy in Lexington who had been on a walk with our mutual friend Joan.  This is what she said:

"Joan and I saw this lone perfect heart shaped leaf and thought of you....had you been there you would have seen the art of it.  Think you are rubbing off on us! :-)"

And that couldn't make me happier!!!

Thanks Becky...thanks Amy and Joan!

No comments:

Post a Comment