C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Little Joys

They were right....it really is the little things that can bring us the most joy.

After being away for a couple weeks I came home to a huge pile of mail to deal with, bags to unpack, and clothes to wash.

But I chose to play with my new dried gourds Margie sent home with me.  I'm still tickled with the fact that she embraced these little shriveled wabi-sabi treasures....and even more tickled that she gave me a few.




They gave me incentive to wash my kitchen windows....and redo my window sill. They go well with this sweet little rustic candle I found at a quilt show this fall. It operates on a battery and it turns on and off automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment