C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

A Day With Friends

I got up early this morning and headed to Lexington for the day.  

I had a delightful walk with Anita and Janet....just like old times. They humored me with a selfie....and weren't surprised when I needed to stop and photograph a little bit of spring. Like I said...just like old times.  Spring is way further ahead there....and I was thrilled.


And it was fun to meet Scout...a new member of Janet's family.  But I also had good visits with Joan and Carol, and ended the day with Linda.  

This day with friends is was just what I needed!

I stopped by our old house to pick up my garden cart I left in the garage.  It was fun to walk the yard one last time....and I even took a walk through the house.  We had to rush out the day of the move....but getting to go back in today gave me the closure I think I needed.  It didn't feel like my house anymore....it's someone else's turn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment