C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Success

Many of the mornings I walk with Paul we pass by a yard with a big patch of tiny purply blue starflowers scattered all through the grass.

Paul has been patient while I stop every time and take a few close-up photos....I posted one a few days ago. It's easy from the top....I can see what I'm photographing and easily zoom in and focus. But it was also a low side view I've been working on....without much luck. Mostly the photos have been blurry because I couldn't get low enough to see the viewfinder well so the camera focused on some random thing in the background.

But today I had some success....           

....and this was my favorite! I love this ground level perspective with those skinny little buds you just don't see well from the top.  Success!


This is the wide view of the yard....and chances are next time we walk by I'll stop and take another photo. I just can't help myself....it's such a joy documenting spring!


And every morning our walk starts with a loop around the pond.....and the reflection of the sunrise on the water was maybe more beautiful than it was in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment