C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, April 2, 2021

Fitting

It's Good Friday in the Christian tradition so it was pretty fitting that I put together these particular puzzle pieces of the cross in the cathedral quilt the project group made for Hancock Church.  

You can read about that project here in this post: http://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-cathedral-window-cross.html

I found myself at the puzzle table several times today....and I made good progress.  I've really enjoyed this one....and I'm grateful to the project group for having it made for me. It's the right puzzle at the right time. 

So many of my project group friends are on my mind....for all kinds of reasons.  


And this happened....my second vaccine.  Two more weeks and I can let my guard down just a bit. Paul and I are still going to be very careful....but our circle can widen and it's time to play cards with our vaccinated friends! 

My testing site was Scarborough Downs....a local racetrack.  As people leave they have left notes on the wall....it was heartwarming. Talk about a splash of color!

No comments:

Post a Comment