C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Made Me Smile

I found "elf" on our walk this morning...and it made me smile. If you aren't familiar with Buddy the Elf....he just likes to smile.


Maybe I post photos like this just to mess with Becky.....but it really IS the way my mind works with puzzles.  I got this far this morning when I finished my coffee....and I just walked away. I love savoring the end.
I posted about this lawn full of starflowers a week or so ago....but it's in full bloom right now....and quite a sight to behold. 


I think every bud is open.....and it's spectacular!
Here's the wide angle from one house....


.....and here's the neighbors side.  It's going to be fun to watch this grow larger over the years....it also makes me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment