C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, April 30, 2021

Bugs...Blooms...

....cute little boys...and chickens.

It rained all day today.....a good day for some watercolor doodle bugs in the art journal I'm trading with Eliza.


And I have a single bloom on my Christmas cactus.....it had one bloom around this time last year too. The lovely green runner came from Becky....all the way from Norway....as did the Pilea Peperomioides plant on the left. This plant has had lots of babies....so I have 3 plants going right now.....and more babies to share. 

I stopped in to see Janice and her grandson yesterday....and like I've said before....there's always something interesting on the counter.  This time it is was dozens and dozens of little morning glory seedlings and other little green growing goodies.  And although I didn't snap a photo...Colin was busy stirring up flour soup at the kitchen island. 

 But the most fun was in the backyard....and Colin knew the way.

Is there anything cuter than a little boy in his PJ's and boots...carrying his airplane...checking out the chickens in the backyard?  I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment