C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 19, 2021

Matchy Matchy

After doing some garden clean-up on this beautiful day....I sat on the patio and sorted edge pieces for my next puzzle.  I thought it was kind of fun that the puzzle pieces were perfectly matchy matchy with my socks? 

The colors on this succulent puzzle are just scrumptious. I have seen this one finished on Margie's table....and I"m excited for it to be on mine.


It was one of those sunny, blue sky, wam spring days when no matter what happened it would be OK. This is my first spring in a long time I've only been responsible for gardens at one place. I made the rounds cleaning things up here in about 40 minutes....and that makes me very happy.  

I have one sweet little bloodroot blooming...and lots of shoots poking through the ground.  Spring is finally springing!



And look who got her journal back today. And speaking of matchy matchy AND socks....zoom in and read Eliza's socks: "Yes I Can!"  They perfectly match her personality!


No comments:

Post a Comment