C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Fountain

Some days you just need a simple post with a few beautiful photos.  

The fountain is back in our pond...and it's just a delight.  We're hoping for some baby ducklings soon.  


And a gorgeous puzzle all completed on Margie's table....it was a gift to me from Julia.  I loaned it to Margie first....and I'll look forward to it at some point. She said it was a challenge....but she loved it. I had just started taking it apart when I remembered to take a photo.  



No comments:

Post a Comment