C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Log Cabin Scraps

Margie finished another 1000 piece puzzle.....the one was a challenge but she said it was fun. It's clear that red and yellow are prime packaging colors....adding to the challenge.  Both of us had memories of many of these things throughout our life....and Margie pointed out that some of them matched up with Emily's itty bitty things from yesterday's post.

When my parents would go out for the evening (which wasn't very often) as a treat we used to get Spaghetti-O's. Just for old times sake I tried them once as an adult....I don't know what we were thinking back then.  

And speaking of itty bitty things....I played with scraps again.....this time I glued them into a log cabin pattern.  This may be my springboard for my keeper 4 x 6 scrap quilt card this week....I almost forgot I need to do that.
The scrap project box....patiently waiting....not a lot of time for art these day.   It's a busy time of year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment