Paul and I went to the downtown rally today...it had been a while and it felt good to participate. It was a beautiful...but sunny day so I needed my parasol and Paul needed his big floppy....which made for interesting shadows of us in the street. We enjoy the waving and the honking as people pass by but we also long for a day when we are not having to protest our own government.
Juliann sent me some papers for a joy journal and I'm excited to be back in business again. Per usual....I spread things out on my dining room table and will let them percolate. She provided a nice mix of papers and snippets...and it's going to be fun to curate them into a journal.
I almost missed it in the pile...but Juliann's journal is also going to be little wild.
And this beautiful card....will set the color story.
In other words...it's going to colorFUL! But in a toned down kind of way.
No comments:
Post a Comment