"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint
Monday, August 24, 2026
Enough
Did you know that a group of porcupines is called a prickle? It makes perfect sense....but it does make me chuckle.
This sweet bloom by the pond caught my eye this morning. Some days....something as simple as this is enough.
I have long been a fan of such collective nouns as a prickle of porcupines, MaryAnn. They are such fun! Thank you for today's post which I see as falling into a collection of what I'd call a Simplicity of Noticings.
I have long been a fan of such collective nouns as a prickle of porcupines, MaryAnn. They are such fun! Thank you for today's post which I see as falling into a collection of what I'd call a Simplicity of Noticings.
ReplyDelete