Paul and I had a lunch date today and I'm taking you along. Paul made lobster rolls and we took them to Two Lights State Park in Cape Elizabeth.
It was a spectacular summer day for a seaside lunch....and Paul picked a perfect spot.This was the view to the side from our table.
And this was the view ON our table. It made me smile knowing Susan's found joy in the ocean. I hope her family continues to come to this table for lunch!
We happened upon a wedding down on the rocks.
Thank you for taking us along, MaryAnn! Our picnic tonight was at Tuck's Point in Manchester-by-the-Sea's outer harbor, with a walk between two of Landmark School's North Shore properties. No photos, sorry!!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! I've been to Manchester-by-the Sea.....but not certain I've been to Tuck's Point. Again...aren't we lucky to have such special places to have a picnic! And it's fun that it's between two Landmark School properties!
DeleteWhat a lovely day to be outside having lunch with a friend! I also loved your mini striped quilt in Patty's little art gallery in the previous post!! Today I went thrifting with a friend in Topsfield and Essex, MA. It was nice to get out, shop, and have a lunch at a funky diner. So good to get together with friends, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteIndeed it was! Thanks for thumbs up on the tiny quilt. Your thrifting field-trip sounds fun! Yes...it's so nice to have friends to share things like this with!
DeleteWhat a wonderful date….and you shared it with us! Traveling to New Hampshire and Maine is on our list. Deer Island is on the agenda!
ReplyDeleteHow fun that Maine is on your list! Maybe we can meet up! Deer Isle is a pretty special place!
DeleteWhat a lovely way to spend such a beautiful day. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Thanks Kathy. It WAS a great way to spend a day....then we came home and still had happy hour on the patio. Win win!
DeleteNow that's a great date;)))) Lovely views and wonderful food--hugs, Julierose
ReplyDelete