C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Celebration and Dedication

Paul and I headed south today for a very special event at Hancock Church in Lexington, MA.

While Paul was the minister at Hancock phase one of a major renovation was completed which included the installation of an elevator making spaces and places in the church accessible. Phase two was just completed with renovations and improvements in the sanctuary and today was Re-Dedication Sunday. 

It was wonderful seeing familiar faces...and celebrating with them....and oh what a celebration it was! 

I took a peak at the JOY banner hanging in the upper stairwell I made as a farewell gift. Seeing it still hanging in in this very special church makes my heart sing. 



1 comment:

  1. I read your JOYful post, MaryAnn, and immediately began to sing … Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee. Holy, holy, holy!

    ReplyDelete