I wanted you to know that I'm having trouble again replying to comments on the blog. And I just learned from Judy that she is trouble even making a comment. I have no idea what's going on. I struggle with technology...and get frustrated pretty easily so just walk away and go work in the studio...or sit on the patio and watch the birds. And that's just what I did this afternoon with Patty. We had a delightful time together.
I tried the things I know know to try...and I will consult with Clarke, my tech support, this weekend. So if you're able to comment, thank you. I still have to publish is on my end...but I can still do that with the ones that come through and I enjoy reading every one. But I might not be able to reply.
Oy!
In the meantime.... all I really need is a handful of little lanterns.
I have a generous neighbor who is always happy to share her Chinese lantern pods with me. This little pile will be the first in my wooden bowl of fall findings on my table.
No comments:
Post a Comment