....and Alaska! I love the connections I've made through Joyful Puttering.
It's the last day of summer....and I could have used light gloves and earmuffs on my early morning walk. I actually adore these crisp mornings.....and I absolutely adore fall....so bring it on!
This photo is from Lily...who lives on the southern coast of Alaska!Isn't it just stunning! Perfect end of summer photo!
I love both mushrooms and rocks....so when Cherie shared her photos from Mushroom Rock State Park in the middle of Kansas farmland....I was a little jealous! I've driven through Kansas several times....so I kind of chuckled with the first line on the sign that said "Mushroom Rock State Park is one of the truly amazing wonders of Kansas."
I know every state is beautiful in its own way....but "amazing wonders" does not leap to mind when I think of Kansas.
I will be the first to admit that these incredible 66+ million year old mushroom rock formations are a wonder to behold. Thanks Cherie and Dale!
No comments:
Post a Comment