It's not a typo...The Wandering Flowers are also known as The Wondering Flowers.
Did you know it was Dolly Parton Day! It's a playful nod to her hit movie 9 to 5! Get it? Today is 9/25. Patty bought a flag to fly today for the occasion. And I join her hoping this will become a nationally recognized day of music, service, generosity, and kindness....just part of Dolly's legacy.
And you know how much I love butterflies! Thanks Patty! I love that I can see your Dolly flag from my driveway!
Sam joined us for dinner and we ordered pizza...look what they wrote on the inside cover. How fun that Eddies Market is celebrating Dolly Day!
I had to laugh while Cherie and I were chatting about this new flower journey through email. She suggested the name Wondering Flowers. I was pretty sure she meant Wandering Flowers...and I was right. We probably both made the typo another time or two in our exchanges and today they are actually The Wondering Flowers.....wondering where they will end up.
Cherie and Dale are back at home in Western Pennsylvania....and the flowers will be boxed up soon and start the last leg of the journey via the postal service. Stay tuned.
Paul came home from the library one day with this puzzle. We both love our bluebirds....and he was sure I would love it.
The bluebirds had disappeared for the second half of the summer. I kept putting dried mealworms out every few days...and other birds would eventually eat them....but JUST YESTERDAY....a few bluebirds have came back. I'm so pleased.
I'll admit I wasn't overly excited about this one at first. I started it when Paul was in Colorado and finished it just a few days ago. Even though it was only 550 pieces...it still was a challenge....a lot of green...and a lot of red. It was only when I sorted the pieces by color AND shape...did I start to enjoy it. I worked loyally from top to bottom (Linda would be proud) and like many puzzles...the joy ended up surprising me. I'm sorting the next one....and it's going to be a doozy!
No comments:
Post a Comment