C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, September 2, 2022

Friday Fieldtrip.....

....and a few found objects.

Paul came home with a couple found objects from his bike ride....and I couldn't love them more!

This paintbrush is well used....and the bright blue bristles are beautiful....and very soft. I'm going to put it to good use in the studio. It will be perfect for my pan pastels.

 

And this little green dragon absolutely captured my heart!


Then we took a little late afternoon field trip to Two Lights State Park....

and picked up Tacos from Taco Trio our our way.


Great spot for a picnic!




And I found an object on a side trip to Kettle Cove.
Found objects....and a Friday field trip = fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment