C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Personality

"It's beauty that captures your attention; personality that captures your heart." Oscar Wilde

Patty's hydrangea has both beauty AND personality....it captured my attention....and my heart. 💜

Here's my finished shared art mandala....isn't it fabulous! I was struck by how each 1/2 coordinated....and it all looks so good together.  We had no idea what each other was doing....and we all brought our own personality to the mix.  Isn't that what friendship is all about....bringing YOU and your personality to the mix. 






 

Tracie's ended up being a good companion to mine...bright colors and geometric doodles.  And I love her color scheme of orange, purple, and blue. Tracie used masking fluid, watercolor and black sharpie.

Becky's scheme was soft and soothing.  I love this teal and purple mix...and the little paper doll is a fun touch.  Notice how she continued the black line through the cutout.  She used embossing powder, stencils, and paper dolls.


Brenda scheme matched Becky's perfectly....and I love that little pop of coral.  Aqua and coral are such a pretty combination.  Brenda also used the same collaging technique that I did....making little patterns and cutting them out of gelli prints. 

Well done ladies!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment