C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, September 16, 2022

Surprises

This morning I was trying to take a photo that captured my pumpkin....the white blossoms on my seven-sons-flower tree...and the red branch in my neighbors maple tree....

...but what I actually captured was a rainbow.  What a nice surpise.

The tree is just loaded with blooms....and the bees are loving it.  


When the white blooms fade....the base of the flower will transition to pink....a nice pop of color for late summer early fall.  For now....I'll enjoy the pretty white blooms!

 

I took a trip to L.L. Bean in Freeport this morning....
and I was quite taken with this interesting canopy. 

It was an interesting little surprise on my shopping trip.  


And Paul texted me this little surprise from his bike ride.....
the beautiful morning sky over Casco Bay. 
I hope you had a few surprises today.


No comments:

Post a Comment