C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Secret

 "The real secret to a fabulous life is to live imperfectly with great delight."  Leigh Standley

I think I can do that!  

The way the morning sun was shining through this wabi-sabi branch made me stop in my tracks.  I had to take a closer look.

Delightfully imperfect.


This is the time of year the partridge berries start to bloom in the woods.  

The teeny tiny ground cover has bright red berries....and the birds love them! But you have to really look to find it....it's like a little secret in the woods.

2 comments:

  1. The little acorn among the berries.
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....another little secret tucked in there! It almost looks golden.

      Delete