It's Janice's Birthday today....and this golden oldie window box display continues to be one of my favorite Janice moments. But things have changed. Janice and Jay have a brand new garage....with a brand new window.
And whether or not there is a new window box, I can always be certain that every time I visit....there will be some sort of a colorful and fabulous Janice moment. And I celebrate that she is just ten minutes away.Happy Birthday Janice!
I had a wonderful visit with Patty today...and I keep celebrating that she's right down the street. Yesterday I had breakfast with Marita and tomorrow I'll connect with Jane. I got a couple update emails today from Cherie (more on that tomorrow)....and texts and calls from other friends in the past several days. I'm so grateful for so many joy-filled moments with my circle of women friends.
Thank you for sharing these sweet moments, MaryAnn. So much love, connection, friendship, beauty, and noticing. I am uplifted : )
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! We all have our own moments we can celebrate!
DeleteFriends are so important, aren't they? I love that window box display and also the beautiful collection of found nature objects! Inspiring friends and inspirations from nature - so much to be grateful for!
ReplyDeleteYes they are! And I'm grateful for my online friends too!
DeleteAren’t we fortunate to have digital photos at our fingertips? The window box flowers are just so charming.
ReplyDeleteIndeed we are! Safe travels today Cherie!
DeleteI treasure my friendships more and more. It is lovely to have people who know me well.
ReplyDeleteWe are the lucky ones! Yes...we need our friendships more and more every day!
Delete