C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Pixelated

Subtitle: Extra Special Curls

Happy Birthday Becky! You caught up with me again!

Sometimes I only need to stand wherever I am to be blessed. Mary Oliver

I was surprised to find this perfect dandelion seed head on my walk this morning...and I held it up against a tree that had just a touch of fall color. When I uploaded the photo....I was smitten with my camera's pixelated interpretation of the tree. The seed head is awesome....but it's the pixelated fall background that stole my heart.

Sometimes we need to just stand where we are....and be awestruck! 
The only thing better than a good stem....is a good stem with extra special curls! 


It has joined the others on the fence...and is my infusion of fall today.


1 comment:

  1. Your dandelion and tree are perfect foils for each other, providing all sorts of enhancing contrasts to show each other off … and to bless and awe!

    hahaha! Your striped pumpkin got into the curling iron!!!

    ReplyDelete