C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Miracles

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."  Albert Einstein

This little snow drop was so close to the ground that I couldn't even see it.....I didn't think it would mind if I picked it so I could enjoy it more closely.

I'm grateful for this tiny early spring miracle....sitting on my kitchen sill.


I spent some time in the studio doing some sorting...and I do enjoy picking up all these colorful little scraps.  So much potential.
Under the scraps I came across a crocus collage that didn't go so well.....so I cut it in 1/2 and chopped it down and all or a sudden I don't hate it.

And how could I not cut out this little gold squiggle. And I wonder why it takes me so long time to clean my desk....because everything's a miracle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment