C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Walk Away

It was warm enough for a pleasant late afternoon walk without all the cold weather gear....and I just caught the setting sun. Although I don't mind the darkness of winter....I welcome more moderate temperatures and longer daylight to get me outside for walks. There's always something to see....and celebrate.

 
Maybe it's just to tease my friend Becky....but I kind of like getting to the point when a puzzle is almost done and just walk away.  That's what I did this morning after my breakfast. 


I did go back to it later in the day....so I did finish....and it's fabulous! This one is right up there with my other favorites.  


This one is next. There's always a next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment