C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Colorful Chaos

This is the colorful chaos that is currently on my table. And the funny thing is I cleaned it up a bit before I started all this. 


I was so pleased that Anne was inspired by my recent "Surprised by Joy" experiment...and is now experimenting herself. This couldn't make me happier!  

She's using a combination of her own painted papers and other recycled papers such as calendars pages.

The sky's the limit with this technique! In this case the sky is hand painted. This is the perfect way to reinvent and repurpose your art. 

Thanks for sharing your process Anne! Now YOU'RE inspiring me to get back to this technique!





No comments:

Post a Comment