C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Perky Personality

How fun is Janice's turnip...it's got a perky personality! 

As an experiment I glued some scrap bits together when I was cleaning up my table a few days ago.  I wasn't quite sure what I would do with them...but just went with it.  I made five little sets.  

 

Then this afternoon I played around with a little collage. I rounded up the bottom of one of the flowers and layered it with some other papers.  I'm not sure using it this way is any different that collaging the bits right on the piece....but it is a different look for the flower.  

Maybe I'll try something different with the others.

My tiny hand cut gold squiggle from a few days ago adds a little whimsy to the card....and I think the whole thing has a perky personality.  Some of the gold accents are from some tissue with gold flecks.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, MaryAnn, these are lovely. There seems to be no end to what you can do with those beautiful scraps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha....that's because there's no end to the scraps!

      Delete
  2. Love Love LOVE these cards! Every day is something new- and something I look forward to discovering!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete