C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, March 21, 2022

Shine

"Stars can't shine without the darkness."

Only those of you who play Wordle will appreciate this....but this is the 5th time I've gotten the word in just two lines.  Maybe it happened this time because I chose (to) "SHINE"....but more likely it was just pure luck.

I absolutely fell in love with Patty's collection of vintage "Patty" books...and her delightful assortment of precious little boxes.  You've got to love some of these titles: Patty's Social Season, Patty's Suitors, and Patty's Success! There are probably things we could learn from Patty!


And it's the perfect segue into sharing my latest finished puzzle.  I loved every minute of this one! Time to start another one.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Wordle, MaryAnn. It'd be fun to see what words people use for their first word. John uses ARISE and THONG. Sometimes, BLOCK. Two tries is great!
    The puzzle is a pretty one but what I really love are the spring flowers and the birds standing so tall. I'm so grateful spring is here.
    💚

    ReplyDelete