C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, September 4, 2017

Hope For the Best

If you plant coleus you know it grows like crazy and benefits from being cut back.  

I have a couple different kinds in a pot on my front steps that I have cut back several times this summer. Rather than taking the time to root them properly I've just plopped them in the soil in the back yard garden hoping they would take hold and root. Some withered away and died....but most are now big and beautiful and add a little splash of color to the border.

Sometimes you just have to plop things in and hope for the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment