C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, September 10, 2017

"Consciously Creative"

"Believe in yourself!" 



The day after Connie's memorial service and I was starting to reimagine my life and an online art class opportunity came across my Facebook feed. Connie was a life long learner always willing to try something new...she would have loved this class.

One of Philippa's photographs from her Facebook page.

I didn't even hesitate....I signed right up. It was the perfect opportunity at just the time."Consciously Creative" is being offered by Philippa Stanton, better known as 5ftinf. I have admired her photographs on her table for quite some time and I wrote about her here in this post.




The class officially starts tomorrow with a real time interactive lesson on Instagram and I couldn't be more excited. We got our first exercises and homework this morning and I'm just giddy....a bit emotional actually.

You can check out her work on her website and Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/5ftinf/

http://www.5ftinf.com/

Here's a short video introducing the course: https://youtu.be/aZddCcT5tR4

The class is small so it would personal and interactive.  We are from all over the world....the UK, Italy, Slovenia, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Australia, Montana, California, Michigan, New Jersey, and Massachusetts are the places I know of.  We will be interacting and sharing our work on a private Facebook and Instagram pages.

And of course, I will be sharing some of it here. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment