C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, September 1, 2017

September Colors

"Ah, September! You are the doorway to the season that awakens my soul...




....but I must confess that I love you only because you are the prelude to my beloved October." Peggy Toney Horton

I'm going to enjoy working with Folt Bolt's September color scheme! This time of year I'm always ready for these earthy colors.



My planter outside our front door in Maine fits the scheme.





And I was surrounded by these colors in the woods on our walk yesterday...I love all the interesting textures.

 

I wonder what little creature lives down this little hole.



Yes...I'm going to enjoy the September colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment