C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Notes...

....and a new bloom.

Here are a couple more notes from the path...good reminders.



Today I had lunch with Peggy who was a long time friend of Connie's and now a friend of mine. Before lunch we visited the lotus plant in the courtyard....and it made me smile.  The bloom I had been following is still in the green pod stage and now is has a twin...and the bud I saw when I was there last is now fully open and glowing in the sun. What a treat! Thanks Peggy!

And...just for the record something silly got me laughing today...one of those good long belly laughs to the point of tears.  I haven't done that in a long time and it felt pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment