C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, September 14, 2017

My "Steller" Story

In the "Consciously Creative" class Philippa is introducing us to some great photo apps. I'm generally intimidated by new tech stuff....I only know what I know and it generally takes a little push for me to try something new. But the best way for me to learn is to do...and do...and redo. And...it really helps to have a great teacher! Thanks Philippa!

One of the apps I'm already in love with is "Steller."  It's a great way to organize photos of an event or theme into a little story book. If I can do it so can you!

Here's some of my homework in a Steller story about what caught my eye on my walk downtown a few days ago. Click the link below to check it out. If you're on a computer there will be an arrow to click through the pages...on other devices just swipe.

https://steller.co/s/7N832zvWXU6

You can see Philippa's amazing stories here:

https://steller.co/5ftinf/

Steller...I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment