C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, May 24, 2019

MFO

I've been puttering in my studio in Maine for a couple days trying to get a little sense of order....but I couldn't help pausing to work on a UFO....Un-Finished-Object. 

It's the first stained glass fabric piece I made a while back....and this morning I fused the trees and branches in a navy blue.  It's not bound...because I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it...but it went from a UFO to an MFO...Mostly-Finished-Object.
When I putter I always fiddle with my shelves....rearranging...adding and subtracting. While unpacking a box I came across this sweet little angel my friend Jane gave be a while back so worked her in.  She's both whimsical and quirky.....and she just makes me smile. She's now perfectly perched to keep and eye on things in the studio.  


No comments:

Post a Comment