C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, May 18, 2019

"Polka Dot Lesson"

It was an absolutely perfect spring day here in Lexington and I spent almost all of it weeding gardens.  It's satisfying work but I'm tired....it's that time of year when a lot of creative energy goes into outdoor projects.

So it's a good day to share this "Polka Dot Lesson" story of the day from FlyingEdna.com I got while I was at my sisters....totally made me smile. You don't have to convince me about the wisdom of polka dots.

Polka dots..."either you love them or you hate them. Personally, we think the only reason you'd not like polka dots is because you haven't spent enough time with them in your life to learn their effervescent joy and delight.

Brian and Fia...FlyingEdna.com




An oldie...but a goodie.  The finished polka dot project can be found here.  I have given away almost all of my 2017 Folt Bolt projects....this one went to Jane (I think) and was one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment