C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, May 13, 2019

Mystery Solved

I love wood piles....always have. The shapes, the colors, the textures...I love it all. 



I've seen these blue and white strips of paper (or so I thought) in a few nests and inside a birdhouse I wrote about here. I've always wondered where they came from....maybe packaging materials....I was never sure. But...while photographing Angie's woodpile I solved the mystery. 

There were a couple of blue tarps on Angie's pile to keep the wood dry...one of them quite old.  Mystery solved.  Thanks Angie!


No comments:

Post a Comment