C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, May 20, 2019

Quotes and Images

Yesterday's post reminded me about a project I'm in the middle of....but haven't shared yet.

My sister Nancy's birthday was in February...and every year I make her a little handmade calendar...I've shared most of them here on the blog. This year I'm doing a few months at a time and featuring these vintage photo cutouts I had on hand and Mary Oliver quotes.


Nancy's calendar goes from March through February and I'm going to try new things as I go along. The first two months were very simple...just a quote and an image....but for May and June I added background texture and a little embellishment.


I think these little images are just delightful....they came in all sizes and I have lots to choose from.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment