C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Treasure

Paul and I drove up to Portland today for a few days...but before I left Lexington I decided it was time to start a puzzle. Life is always better when there's a puzzle on the table. My sister LaVonn gave me this silly dog selfie puzzle for my birthday a year ago...and it was about time I put it together.  The frame is done....and all the pieces are spread out in my box tops so I'm ready to roll! 


The treasure Paul and I picked up on our Monday field trip has a new home in the back yard in Portland.  I think it blends right in with the rock wall and feels like it belongs.  Now....the birds just need to find it.

Happy 38th anniversary to us!


No comments:

Post a Comment