C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Family

Today was all about family.  Much of my extended family gathered on Zoom to tell stories and spend time with Angie. We laughed and we cried....and it was just what we all needed.  Angie has spent almost her entire life helping us all with whatever we needed whenever we needed it.  She has packed and moved us, painted our houses, planned our parties, and handcrafted us amazing one of a kind treasures. And that's just the beginning of the list.  It was amazing for her...and all of us to hear all these stories at the same time....best medicine ever!

Then 4 of the 5 sisters sat around the table the rest of the afternoon and discussed everything from gardens to recipes....just like sisters do.  

Angie indulged me for this photo. She's been a pretty important influence in my life and home and I'm so glad I get this time with her.

Paul texted me this sunrise photo this morning....
a good way to start a wonderful family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment