C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, October 26, 2020

Tiny Treasure

Angie and I spent a chunk of the day going through and sorting some of the things she and Marilyn brought from her house....trinkets and treasures, photos and family memorabilia, and a lot of this and that. 

One of the things we came across was a tiny little block puzzle I made for Angie years and years ago....each piece is only a 1/2 inch.  I used little gift tags of some her favorite little mouse characters.

It's a bit challenging....and I took little breaks throughout the day to put all the sides together.  I got it done just before dinner.







And speaking of dinner....I made tried and true chicken soup.


I use either the noodles or the potatoes....not both like the recipe shows.  This batch has potatoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment