C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, October 8, 2020

October

  I use this quote every year from Anne of Green Gables:

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."  

Paul and I were both stopped in our tracks as we headed back into our condo complex at the end of our walk. The sun was shining on these trees and they were just glowing against that perfectly blue sky.
And I just can't stop photographing the pond this time of year.



"My favorite color is October."


Still going strong....and I love the leaves dappled in.



No comments:

Post a Comment