C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, October 17, 2020

My Town...

...and my tree.

Paul and I voted today and I'm grateful my town makes it easy to vote by mail...I just wish that were true everywhere.


It was a beautiful day around town....the fall colors are still going strong.
I've always loved the layers of color in the front corner of my yard...notice the long branches of my ginkgo tree are still very green....


....not even a hint of yellow.  
I wonder what this year will bring....will I have a magnificent ginkgo day? For anyone who is new to the blog....you can read about ginkgo day here in this post: https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2018/11/ginkgo-day.html


Angie's trees.....and her bright red car.



No comments:

Post a Comment