C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The Western Sky

One of the most delightful things about the country is open space....you can see the horizon line for miles.  And because I've become a city girl I can't help but step out onto the porch every evening and look at the western sky. Every day is a little different....every stage of the sunset spectacular.

This was the progression last night.





This was tonight.




This was a few nights ago.....I can't stop looking at the western sky.


I pulled up most of LaVonn and Tim's wabi-sabi vegetable garden today while Angie was resting.  It was a beautiful fall day and it felt good to be outside....and it feels good to be helpful in any way I can.





No comments:

Post a Comment