C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Pumpkin Patch

"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."  Henry David Thoreau

Every year I look forward to "The Pumpkin Patch" at the Pilgrim UCC church in Lexington....and today was the day. 




I blended right in!

I'm going to start adding one photo at the end of each post from my visits to my sister Angie's home in Missouri over the years. I think about her every single day so this just feels right.  The 5 remaining Miller sisters had a wonderful group chat this morning....there was even laughter. 

Today I'm celebrating this pop of color in one of the corn fields along her country road.

No comments:

Post a Comment