C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Dramatic

It was a cold and blustery day today with a few snow squalls and occasional sleet that seemed to go sideways sometimes.  But the sky cleared and the clouds were quite beautiful and dramatic in the evening light.

Becky's round ten 4 x 6 art card arrived yesterday....and it also was quite dramatic. 

 

She used alcohol ink on YUPO paper....I don't know anything about either one....so she'll have to fill me in.  I do love the bubble effect she was able to get....and the colors are so rich....and yes, dramatic!

And...it was finally time to start a puzzle.  I have so many to choose from....but this just came in the mail all the way from England....so it's the one I'm starting with. My artist friend and mentor Philippa Stanton (5ftinf) has been releasing puzzle again of some of her photographs....and I love supporting her art.  I have one more on the way I'm quite excited about.  

https://www.instagram.com/5ftinf/


I've been delaying starting one....feeling like things were still so disorganized...but realized it didn't matter.  Puzzles are good for me....and now there will be one on my table pretty much all the time from now on.  All will be well.


No comments:

Post a Comment