C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Quiet Moments

"Let the quiet moments fill you up.  Let that be enough."  Morgan Harper Nichols

I'm starting at the top with the reds....and they're more challenging than I expected. But it's good to be back in the puzzle business.....I like these quiet moments at the puzzle table.  

Eiza is about ready to send her journal back to me....and her mom told me she did an extra page...so I did one too.  I'll put mine in the mail tomorrow...and I'm pretty excited to get hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment