C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 21, 2021

ICD

Did you know today was International Colour Day, (ICD)? I'm not kidding....and here's how I celebrated at least some of the day.  I'm making good progress....it's kind of hard to stop.

But the real showstopper was this little gem. 

Paul found it while he was filling the birdbath....he knew I would love it.  Is is an insect nest or a seed pod? It's awesome either way.

I got this delightful photo from Ann this afternoon. She and Nariman were on a walk and came across this basket just hanging from a tree with pinecones, coins, stones and other little treasures inside. It does make me want to know the rest of the story....but maybe it's one of those times you just "let the mystery be."

Thanks Ann!

No comments:

Post a Comment