C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Winter Gifts

While shuffling boxes around I strained my wrist...so I was a little limited on what I could do today. But a mid morning walk was just the right medicine and I discovered all kinds of winter gifts from Mother Nature. I fell in love with these tiny ice sculptures....and I just couldn't stop looking. And while I was walking I had a text conversation with Anita and Janet.....and that seemed fitting.  I do miss our walks.  

2 comments:

  1. The last "sculpture" on the bottom right looks like a squirrel. How fun!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't even noticed that Kathy.....thank for pointing it out! What fun.

      Delete